Vol. 18: Puzzle This
Figure out what these abbreviated phrases mean.
Read this article now in your digital edition!
Subscribe to MAKE and get the best rate!
+ Downloads & Extras:
- 26 Letters of the Alphabet
- 7 Days of the Week
- 7 Wonders of the World
- 12 Signs of the Zodiac
- 52 Cards in a Pack (Without Jokers)
- 13 Stripes in the United States Flag
- 18 Holes on a Golf Course
- 5 Toes on a Foot
- 90 Degrees in a Right Angle
- 3 Blind Mice (See How They Run)
- 32 is the Temperature in Degrees Fahrenheit at which Water Freezes
- 3 Wheels on a Tricycle
- 12 Months in a Year
- 8 Tentacles on an Octopus
- 29 Days in February in a Leap Year
- 365 Days in a Year
- 13 Loaves in a Baker's Dozen
- 52 Weeks in a Year
- 9 Lives of a Cat
- 60 Minutes in an Hour
- 23 Pairs of Chromosomes in the Human Body
- 64 Squares on a Chess Board
- 1,000 Years in a Millennium
» MAKE: NOISE — Discuss this articleYou must be logged in to post a talkback.
Join the conversation -- every MAKE article has an online page that includes a place for discussion. We've made these RSS and Atom feeds to help you watch the discussions: subscribe.